Vegan beauty products are not an outcome of harm to animals, and neither do they consist of any animal by-product, animal-derived product nor has any animal ingredient. Beeswax, carmine (a red color), lanolin, and uric acid are the most common ingredients of skincare products.
The myth is the vegan skincare products are more extravagant and have less life span. The reality is vegan products are better and more effective for sensitive skin. Whereas, the animal ingredient skincare may clog pores and might affect the skin. In skincare products, the ingredients are plant derivative and contain vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals to hydrate the skin and repair damages. This article aims to answer the fundamental question of “is cocoa butter vegan?”
The ingredients like vitamins A, C, and E, and the oils as argan, coconut hemp seed extracts, and many more nourish the skin of the user.
Benefits of Vegan Skincare Products:
These days more and more people are going vegan. Also, the people are going gaga over the vegan skincare products, as they are proving to be healthier and enriching for the skin.
So is cocoa butter vegan? Let us find out by analysing the benefits of vegan skincare products:
- Vegan skincare products have natural ingredients, and these are gentle for the skin. These are boon for sensitive skinned people.
- Vegan skincare products are consist of recycled material, and this turns out even better for the environment.
- Cruelty- free products. No animal has to suffer for vegan skincare products.
Top 3 Skincare Products:
- Cocoa butter facial cleanser soap contains Olive oil, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, and water.
- Cocoa butter moisturizer contains cocoa butter and vitamin E.
- Cocoa butter body scrub contains soyabean oil, glycerin, water, and Cocoa butter.
All three skincare products contain cocoa butter. The cocoa butter consists of cocoa beans. Many people wonder, is cocoa butter vegan? This question arises because butter is a dairy product and contains fat and protein. It is a general notion that dairy is a non-vegan product.
So for those who are concerned about the effectiveness of these products, the cocoa butter is a type of fat which is from cocoa beans. To end this conception, the cocoa butter in its natural raw form is vegan. Cocoa butter is a common ingredient for mostly all-vegan products, and hence the cocoa butter is a complete vegan-friendly product.
Therefore, using skincare products consisting of vegan ingredients is safer, healthier, and more beneficial for the skin.