Which espresso machine is good for home use? This question is asked by every home owner. We want to spend money for the good things whether it’s your clothes or home things or appliances. There are many brands in the market that sometimes make us confused which is perfect for us. We bloggers have to search the best products for the convenience of our blog readers because they rely on us. So it is our duty to provide the authentic information related to anything we choose to write. Let’s come to the point, after a long research on coffee makers we finally got a best brand that makes best coffee makers. The name of this brand is ‘Braville’. Breville manufactured best espresso machines for their customers. Every year they just manufactured incredible espresso makers with the use of modern technology. In our review of the best home espresso machines, the Breville BES840XL Infuser espresso machine is our top pick we will recommend our customers. It’s a semi- automatic espresso machine that makes the highest quality espresso of all the models we tested. It makes exactly barista style espresso. For other coffee drinks like latte, cappuccino etc it does a great job. It comes with other accessories that allow you to make whatever coffee drink you want. You may also find latest breville espresso machine reviews.
Features of Breville BES840XL the Infuser Espresso Machine
- Dimensions: 13.7 x 11.5 x 13.2 inches
- Water tank capacity: 61 ounce
- Thermocoil heating system: 1600 Watts
- Body: stainless steel
- It has single or double shot volumetric control and manual over ride.
- Auto purge function automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature.
- Pump size: 15 bar Italian pump
- Accessories: coffee scoop, single and dual wall filter baskets, cleaning disc and tablets, water filter with holders, cleaning tool.
- It has PID temperature control that provides water at precisely the right temperature.
- Power: 1700 Watts
- Voltage: 110 to 120 Volts
- Hands on like a barista: Yes
- Café quality microfoam: Yes
- Compact footprint: Yes
Pros of Breville BES840XL the Infuser Espresso Machine
- The Breville BES840XL Infuser espresso makers comes with many extras like, when drip tray gets full the pop up indicator shows to clean it etc.
- This is the highest quality espresso machine.
- It comes with one year warranty.
- It has 15 bar pump.
- It is well built, easy to clean and offers a number of helpful features.
- Brewing a coffee with this espresso maker is so easy.
- This espresso machine has a solid portafilter, along with four filters. You can either use pods or ground coffee.
- You can make customize espresso with this infuser espresso maker according to your choice.
- You get a predominantly metal tamper with this espresso machine.
- With the metal tamper you can achieve a tight even tamp, that results a good espresso like a barista style.
- This infuser espresso maker has an auto shutoff feature.
Cons of Breville BES840XL the Infuser Espresso Machine
- It’s a quite expensive for the low budget people.
This Breville BES840XL Infuser Espresso Machine is the best machine we must say. It is different to other espresso machines due to its incredible features.